If you encounter performance issues such as latency, frozen screen, and poor quality audio, this is often due to a poor network connection.
What you can do:
- Confirm you have a good internet connection and test your bandwidth using an online speed test such as nperf, Speedtest, or Comparitech
- Turn your video off, if your computer is under a lot of load with fan spinning, etc.
If that does not work, we suggest you:
- Try to connect directly via wired versus wireless connection
- If you’re working from home, bring your computer closer to your WIFI router or access point
- If you’re working at the office, switch to a different network.
- Turn off your corporate VPN if it’s not required for the meeting.
If you still encounter performance issues, please let us know at email@example.com. We are always improving call and video quality and want to know.