Create Loop Team Rooms that make sense for how your company works together. You might want a Room for each team, customer or big project – it’s up to you.
To create a Room:
- Click the + near ROOMS
- Name the Room. It can be anything you want – a team, topic, project, etc.
- Review the Room URL
- Use Vanity URL default is On. You can change the Vanity URL to whatever you like
- To mask the Room URL, toggle Use Vanity URL to OFF
- Click Confirm
- Confirmation includes the new Room’s URL, and a shortcut to copy it. It’s easy to share with teammates and add to calendar invites.
- The new Room immediately appears in the Lobby and is visible to all teammates
Keep in mind:
- The Vanity URL is based on your Workspace name and the Room name: “loopteam.co/workspace/room name”
- When you toggle Use Vanity URL to OFF, random characters are generated for the Room URL.