Rooms are public places where meetings happen and smart recordings can be saved and shared.
Everyone in your workspace can see meetings happening with real-time descriptions of who is in the Room and who is currently talking. If the meeting is recorded, every member can read the summaries, view the transcript and listen to the audio file.
Everyone in your workspace can create Rooms.
Keep in mind:
- When you meet in Rooms, everyone sees the meeting taking place. The meeting is displayed in the Navigation to all workspace members.
- People images are displayed below the Room name for every person in the meeting.
- 'Go Live' is available for all Rooms and defaults Off in all Rooms, except for the Standup Room. All members can control the Room’s 'Go Live' setting.
- When you 'Go Live' with discussions or meetings, everyone in your workspace can Follow along, Listen in, Play recording, View transcript, and see Meeting summaries.
- After a meeting, use Share meeting link to give people inside your workspace access to it.