The Workspace Owner and Workspace Admins can deactivate members.
To deactivate a member from your workspace:
- Click your workspace name at the top left
- Click Team members
- Search or scroll for the individual from the list of Active members
- Hover over the person’s role – Admin or Member
- Click Deactivate
- Click Confirm
- That member will be immediately removed from your workspace and listed in Deactivated
Keep in mind:
- As soon as you deactivate a member, they no longer have access to your workspace.
- Everyone in the workspace still has access to the deactivated member’s meetings, including recordings, transcripts, action items, mentions and the rest.