- Workspace Owner – The first person to join the workspace
This is the only person who can add and delete Admins and they have permission to manage roles.
- Workspace Admin – Designated by Workspace Owner
They have permission to manage roles, and you can designate more than one Admin.
- Workspace Member – Teammates who joined the workspace
- Click your workspace name at the top left
- Click Team members
- Organization is by Active members, Pending invitations, Deactivated members
- In Active members, each person’s role is denoted
- Click the person’s name in Active members
- Choose from:
Demote to member
- You can Reactivate members after they are Deactivated.
- If you wish to change the Workspace Owner, please contact us at email@example.com and we can do that for you.